We ask that you screen your child/ren prior to sending them to school each day. Please keep your child/ren home if you or your child/ren are experiencing any of the symptoms listed below:
– Fever (100.0° Fahrenheit or higher), chills or shaking chills
– Cough (not due to other known cause, such as a chronic cough)
– Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
– New loss of taste or smell
– Sore throat
– Headache when in combination with other symptoms
– Muscle aches or body aches
– Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
– Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
– Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms.
If your child has any of the following symptoms:
***Please contact your healthcare provider for further instructions.***
IF YOUR CHILD HAS ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS AT SCHOOL THEY WILL BE SENT HOME. PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE AVAILABLE TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD DURING SCHOOL HOURS.
Per the Department of Elementary & Secondary Education regulations “If students have any
of these symptoms, they must get a test for active COVID-19 infection prior to returning to